UCCX Help Desk
World class support, a phone call away.
We have simplified the engagement model for UCCX support and we are just a phone call away. You have access to some of the most experienced resources in the industry and we are ready to support all of your UCCX needs. Here are some of the common requests:
- Report analysis and staff forecasting
- Custom Reports
- Upgrade Planning and Support
- Cisco Agent Desktop to Finesse Planning
- Emergency close plans
- Simplified holiday hours routing
- Design and implement Callback queues
- Dynamic messaging based on real-time wait times
- Overflow routing
- Break/Fix for any types of problems
- Change consultation
- Agent & Admin Training
- Assessment of existing call center…
Our staff of experienced and focused professionals can help you at a moment's notice. Here is a list of our subject matter experts that are available to support your needs:
- Business Analysts
- Call flow Specialists
- Script Developers
- Application Programmers (C-Sharp, .NET)
- Reporting Specialists
- Third Party Integration
We have a simple five minute process to get you up and running for support:
- Call our UCCX Help Desk and we will get you setup in our system and access to our customer portal.
- Establish Payment Method: We accept credit cards or can invoice upon the close of a ticket.
- Summary Description: Provide a description of the problem or UCCX request to open a ticket.
- Support over WebEx or Remote Access: Our engineers will provide a WebEx to start support or we can establish a secure VPN to streamline future support requests.
- Close Ticket: Upon the close of a ticket we will send you a summary of effort and associated charges. Information will also be available on portal.
We have put together a team of contact center specialists that focus exclusively on Cisco UCCX with over ten years experience. You have access to the most experienced and skilled resources in the industry that are committed to the success of your contact center.
- Every phone call is handled by an experienced UCCX Specialist.
- Each ticket will have a minimum of a 1 hour charge and then 30 minute increments.
- We have a blended rate for all roles and charge $250 per hour, 8am to 9pm EST
- Flat rate fees for the most commonly requested features and custom integrations, please refer to our pricebook.
Contact us for all of your UCCX needs